Here's a pair I did for the Social Distortion group and was brought by Lito David. They came in really looking bad. SD wanted a black shiny paint. So that's what I did. Piano black finish using automotive polyurethane paint for the main cabinet frame and tone arm assembly. The rubber bases were painted in matte black, also finished with polyurethane paint. The switch assembly were replaced from MK2 to recessed/flushed knobs (provided by the owner) for M3D/MK5/M5G models. All lights were also replaced with UV colored LEDs (also provided by the owner). Platters were also repainted and re-faced (3-step). New aluminum pitch decal ornaments (black) were also replaced as well as new pitch controls. The RCA cables were also provided by the owner and used original Monster Cable. Lastly, decal labels were applied.